The Àmbit B30 Association was founded with a clear mission to consolidate and promote the growth of the area surrounding the B30 as an economic and industrial driving force for Spain and Southern Europe.
Unity is strength
We are a grouping of institutions public and private with Capacity to create synergies that drive the territory from the collaboration between the different agents that operate there.
The association works in the next goals :
- Promote and Strengthen the industrial fabric of the B-30 ring road to revitalize the industry and its products connections.
- Encourage and give support for entrepreneurship .
- Get up investment Foreign.
- Promote research and transfer of knowledge .
- Promote telecommunications in areas of activity economic , polygons and others equipments with the purpose of attracting companies .
- To create quality employment.
In October 2012, the Àmbit B30 Association was formed, made up of 53 organizations from 23 towns in the area of influence of the stretch of the AP7 and AP2; between the towns of Martorell and Roca del Vallès in the east-west direction, and between Castellar del Vallès and Sant Cugat del Vallès in the north-south direction. In addition, the Association impacts populations near the B30 hub with shared objectives.
The Council Plenary of the B30, meeting in San Quirze del Vallès in February 2016, decides unanimously retained its Monràs confidence in Joseph, Mayor of Mollet del Vallès as president of the Association and how to renew them yours governing bodies.
That way, for the eight Vice Presidencies , representing the different ones organizations that make up the association , have been appointed by the new ExecutiveCommittee :
Town halls and administrations public
- Mollet del Vallès Town Hall ( Presidency )
- Ayuntamiento de San Cugat del Vallès
- Ayuntamiento de Sabadell
- City council of Santa Perpètua de Mogoda
- Martorell Town Council (Secretariat)
Organizations business and trade unions
- Chamber of Commerce and Industry of Sabadell
- Commissions Workers
- Foundation for Industry
Universities , Technology Centers and Research Parks
- University Autonomous University of Barcelona (UAB)
Members of the Comittee
Josep Monràs, mayor of Mollet del Vallès
City Council of Sant Cugat del Vallès
Joana Barbany, lieutenant mayor of Innovation
Sabadell City Council
City council of Santa Perpètua de Mogoda
Isabel García, mayoress
Martorell Town Council
Xavier Fonollosa Mayor
Chamber of Commerce and Industry of Sabadell
Antoni Mª Brunet,Ramon Alberich, President and President of Foreign Trade
CCOO Vallès Occidental
Lluís Berenguer,responsible for Institutional Coordination
Javier Lafuente, Vice Rector of Innovation and Strategic Projects
Xavier López, Director Gral.
Foundation for the Industry : Pau Relat
The act of constitution
The constitution of the Àmbit B30 Association took place on May 21, 2013, at the ALBA synchrotron light laboratory. The press release and photographs can be found here.